Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First Blog

I have been informed that by becoming a mom I am also suppose to become a blogger. I held out for 18 months, but the time has come to start a blog.

Just a warning, I am the worst speller ever! If you are looking for perfect English it won't be here. Sorry. 
Halloween is my favorite holiday and this last one was my favorite Halloween of all time. I have been waiting 16 years to have a kid to take trick-r-treating!

As you can see we were Sesame Street characters and Austin's Big Bird costume turned out Awesome, and it looks harder to make than it actually was.

During the month of October we visited pumpkin patches, a pumpkin festival, Gilroy Gardens, Halloween parties, and went trick-r-treating.

Austin loved it all. At the pumpkin patches in Half Moon Bay he loved the pony rides. His first ride was the day after he broke his collar bone. There were 3 other 17 month old in line and all three didn't make it through the ride. Austin, our no fear child, just had a smile plastered on his face the entire time. From then on out when we visited a pumpkin patch we either had to avoid walking by the ponies of we would hear screams until he was on the pony.

At another pumpkin patch he wanted to ride in the wheelbarrow and help pick out pumpkins. It was so fun to see him so into it.

Trick-r-treating was my personal favorite. We went out with the Dahila and Joquin Peralta, and my mom (who also dresses up as Elmo). I was surprised how much he got the trick r-treating concept.  He knocked on the doors until they answered, took his candy put it in his bucket, and moved to the next house. So fun to see him hit these milestones in life. I am excited for Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment