Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wedding Aniversary

Our 3rd Anniversary was on Saturday November 24th. We didn't have money to go somewhere this year so we decided just to go on a really nice date. So we started out going to the temple. It was so nice to be able to spend the day where we actually got married. I was even wearing the dress I was married in. It made me really grateful for our celestial marriage and reminded me of the promises and convents we made that day.

The we went to San Francisco, got cup cakes, and walked around for a while. After we went to this awesome Senegalese restaurant, we both really like trying different foods. We were going to go dancing as well, but we are getting old and were too tired.

I am so grateful for our marriage. I feel as though we perfectly balance each other in so many ways. It is always fun to celebrate that!

1 comment:

  1. Go you for being able to fit in your wedding dress! LOL! So happy for you both! Oh, and your midget too! =D

    ReplyDelete